Thursday, March 5, 2009
Daddy we have a problem...
...is what Mark came home to last night. Patrick, Benny, and Grace had all been playing outside while I was in the kitchen making dinner. All the sudden I heard a loud knocking on our sliding door in the back of the house. I ran over there and opened the door to Mark handing me Grace. Not a terribly unusual thing ... except that she didn't have any pants on! As soon as Mark got home from work both boys ran up to him and started yelling "Daddy we have a problem, Daddy we have a problem". Of course he asked what the problem was and then ran to the backyard when they announced that Gracie had no pants on. In fact she was standing in the playhouse with her coat off, hat off, pants, underwear, boots, and socks off. The only thing she kept on was her shirt. When asked "why" she didn't have anything on....her reply was, "I have to go potty". Of course the next question was "Why didn't you come into the house?" Her answer...."The boys don't....I potty outside too." Ummm.....well....I had no reply to that other than "Girls potty inside." So do boys now too - unless girls aren't looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That is hilarious! Kids are so funny!
ReplyDeleteKiana